Stand in the Gap
OUR MISSION is to democratize the nonprofit sector, to end all forms of private philanthropy, and to establish and preserve the institutions necessary for meeting the vital needs of Life and Humanity beyond the reach of market and government solutions.
We are a ministry for Community Stewardship governed solely by our Sponsor, and dedicated to the general Welfare; to upholding Union, Equality, and Dignity for all, and to the service and sanctity of civil Discourse, equitable Human Care, an impartial Press, and diversity in the Arts and Sciences.
Our purpose to ensure these essential services for the good of a free, just, and generous society, and carried out and provided within their proper sphere, which is the ‘community sector represented by local volunteer nonprofit institutions.
- Olympus join people all over the world July 24, 2018
- 50 ideas of delicious breakfast July 24, 2018
- Things You Didn’t Know About Us July 24, 2018
- Amazing Things To Try Right Now July 24, 2018
- Travelling alone around the world July 24, 2018
- How to Use Social Network for Your Business July 24, 2018
- Here’s the Featured Urban photo of August! July 24, 2018
- Olympus Network new design tendency July 24, 2018
Terms of Service
The Articles of Union for Democratic Philanthropy
WE the Stewards of the Community, in order to serve the general Welfare, establish Discourse, ensure equitable Human Care, provide for an impartial Press, promote the Arts and Sciences, and secure for all the blessings of reverence for Life and Humanity, do affirm and certify these Articles of Union for Democratic Philanthropy.
1. Community Stewardship will be an agency established by community consensus with services and administered by democratic governance in order to serve the general Welfare, and to promote Union, Equality, and Dignity for all.
2. The aims of which is to ensure community-based services that effectively meet the vital needs of Life and Humanity that markets and governments cannot address.
3. The purpose of which are to ensure Civil discourse, equitable Human Care, an impartial Press, and diversity in the Arts and Sciences.
4. Each Community Stewardship agent will be solely and entirely compensated by direct Sponsors.
5. All Stewardship Sponsors are anonymous.
6. Each Sponsor contributes equally.
7. All Stewards will be compensated reasonably and without excess.
8. All Stewards will conduct their activities in cooperation with and in support of the local volunteer nonprofit sector.
9. All Stewards will remain independent of and impartial toward all individual, private, public, or nonprofit organizations and their interests.
10. Each Steward will maintain regular contact with their individual Sponsors.
11. Each Steward will be responsible for organizing and launching their own initiatives and to carry out their objectives to the satisfaction of their Sponsors.
12. Each Steward holds equal status among all Stewards and Sponsors in upholding this Union for democratic philanthropy in the standard established in these Articles.