Stand in the Gap
OUR MISSION is to democratize the nonprofit sector, to end all forms of private philanthropy, and to establish and preserve the institutions necessary for meeting the vital needs of Life and Humanity beyond the reach of market and government solutions.
- Olympus join people all over the world July 24, 2018
- 50 ideas of delicious breakfast July 24, 2018
- Things You Didn’t Know About Us July 24, 2018
- Amazing Things To Try Right Now July 24, 2018
- Travelling alone around the world July 24, 2018
- How to Use Social Network for Your Business July 24, 2018
- Here’s the Featured Urban photo of August! July 24, 2018
- Olympus Network new design tendency July 24, 2018
Terms of Service
The Articles of Union for Democratic Philanthropy
124 S Cloverdale Blvd.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
1. Community Stewardship is a democratic service model based on the values of union, equality, and human dignity.
2. Our purpose is to provide community-based service agencies that effectively meet the vital needs that markets and governments cannot address.
3. Our aims are to ensure civil discourse, equitable human care, an impartial press, and diversity in the arts and science.
4. The Community Steward is funded entirely by Sponsors.
5. All Sponsors are anonymous.
6. Each Sponsor contributes equally.
7. All Stewards are to be compensated reasonably and without excess.
8. All Stewards are engaged in serving the local volunteer nonprofit sector.
9. All Stewards are employed employed by their sponsors. No Steward will retain employment or compensation through any individual, private, public, or nonprofit organization.
10. Each Steward is to be in regular contact with their Sponsors.
11. Each Steward is responsible for organizing and launching their own initiatives and to carry the out to the satisfaction of their Sponsors.
12. Each Steward is equal in part with this Union and by these Articles.